mid month reminder for Favourite stamps at Penny Black & More challenge


A little reminder of our current challenge over at Penny Black & More challenge, I love this stamp so much it's Penny Black 1652J Cheesecake wish and it makes me smile every time I look at it. Then I've used 30-107 for the sentiment.

I made the background by using a sheet from a scratch picture kit. You run it through an embossing folder and then scratched off raised areas to reveal the colours. I made the frame using Noble square dies from Creative Expressions.


Comments

Leanne Harris said…
A fabulous background, I've never used a scratch picture kit before and what a cutie that little mouse is!!! Love this xxxx
Ellibelle said…
What a great idea!! Have to check if we still kept my daughter's package of scratch art paper but I have a feeling it was donated as she quit using it.
Super sweet stamp too! I can never resist any PB critters!
brenda said…
It is a popular stamp Lynne and the background very effective.

B x
A Darling image Lynn, the background is awesome.
Take care
Faith x
Kathleen said…
A really super image and just love the colourful background.

Kath x
Craftychris said…
Ooh the image is soooooo cute and I love the gorgeous background. A wonderful card. xxx
Mervi said…
Fab background to go with the cute image, lovely card;-))m
Tracy said…
Hi Lynn
This is gorgeous, fabulous background and I love the design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x