mid month reminder for In the Garden at Penny Black & More


My second post today! As it's time for our mid month reminder for the challenge over at Penny Black & More. Our theme is "in the garden".


This time I have used  Penny Black 40-601 flower pageant and part of 2695J dance sing love for the sentiment. I stamped onto a background I had created using water colours. I made a masking frame so that I was left with the white border. Then I cut a black border to place over the top of the whole thing.

Comments

This is beautiful, Lynn. Great sentiment also.
Take care
Faith x
Ellibelle said…
So beautiful, Lynn. Gorgeous flower and great design!
Kathleen said…
The lovely colour of the flower really pops agains the lovely pastel background, like the use of the black too.

Kath x
brenda said…
A lovely hazy feel against the summer sky Lynn.

B x
Leanne Harris said…
What a stunner Lynn! xxxx
Tracy said…
I love this Lynn, gorgeous design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
So pretty.
I really love how your background goes beyond the border.
I might just pinch that idea :-)
xxx