Pets at Allsorts challenge




This week our theme at Allsorts is chosen by Ellie and is "pets". I've made something I have been meaning to do for ages,  I'm pleased with the outcome.

I used to have a Westie and I have a lot of stamps, dies etc of Westies. I also have saved cards that people used to send me. So I've incorporated it all into this little album.

These are a few of the pages.

This is a TL die but I changed the dog to one from a Joanna Sheen die as the TL one is really a scottie dog (yes there is a difference!).


The MFT mail die I used because he always used to attack the mail and in fact we had to resort to an outside wall box. But if someone didn't use it then the mail that came through the door would be shredded.


If you want to see the whole album I did this very short video of a flick through.


Comments

brenda said…
That's an adorable image Lynn and your card is a delight.

B x
Ellibelle said…
Such a cute album, Lynn and a beautiful dog! Great idea to incorporate images from cards sent to you!
Kathleen said…
A really super album, great stamped images and a really lovely photos, this breed is so cute.

Kath x
Wendy L said…
So sweet, lovely cards, xxx
Gina said…
So adorable Lynn, expecially the last page in your album, with the text "Forget me not". I am a Westie owner myself. I lost my first one two years ago. She was about to become 17! Never been ill, and then suddenly... I still miss her every day! I've got another one now, she just became two years :) Never want another breed again! I adore your Westie stamps, not easy to find a true Westie, often indeed these are scotties, and yes, there is a difference :) Creative regards, Gina
Mummylade said…
What an amazing keepsake!!
Tracy said…
Love your little album, every dog lover would love this.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Vicky Hayes said…
Aw Lynn, this is the most adorable little album and thanks for doing the video showing all the details. You must feel so proud to have completed it and I bet it brought back lots of lovely memories of your little Westie. Vicky x