So cute at Allsorts challenge



It's my turn to choose the challenge theme at Allsorts challenge blog this week. I've chosen "so cute". 

For my DT card I used an uninked stamp from TL - she is one of the Tatty Twinkle stamps. I think maybe I was channelling the hairdressers opening when I decided on this stamp lol! Mine has given out details of reopening but you have to ring for an appointment at set times, first come first booked. You will be required to wear a mask and there will be no blow drying, magazines or drinks.......

I coloured her with distress inks and promarkers. I used a piece of DP from Trimcraft paper pack that reminded me of the pattern you sometimes see in hairdressers and the like, in fact the chair she is sitting on is like it. The corner dies are from JND and you get four in the pack so no time wasted in cutting them out.

The winner chosen by random.org will win this lovely stamp from Chocolate Baroque.
Chocolate Baroque Swirl Flower

                  
Chocolate Baroque is a small independent art and craft company, based in the historic market town of Barnard Castle in County Durham in the North-East of England and is owned and run by Lesley and David Wharton. 

We design our own range of natural rubber art stamps from Sue's hand drawn originals, complemented by old original drawings and typography from Lesley.  The rubber stamps are made in house, by David, to our very exacting quality standards. And nothing gets past his eagle eye!

Comments

Mummylade said…
What an adorable image!
Mervi said…
Lovely image! Totally cute and pretty card;-))m
brenda said…
That's such a sweet image Lynn and always like black and pink, makes a super colour palette. You challenged me this week but great theme thank you.

B x
Tracy said…
Aww so many ladies would like to be sat there right now getting their hair done LOL! This is gorgeous Lynn and I love the colour combo.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Jeni Mc said…
What a cute image and so topical .I'm sure everyone whose hair is really long mow will relate to this.
Your colouring and the palette of colours is just right , A beautiful card Jx
Ellibelle said…
This is so cute and loving the details you added to the corners! Great color combo!
Kathleen said…
This is certainly super cute and not only that but a great fun image too, a really super creation.
Mine is open from Monday for phone calls, bet I don't get rough, I do have an appointment booked for 8th of July but I bet that doesn't stand anymore.
Enjoyed the challenge.

Kath x
Well! What a delight this card is Lynn, so feminine with wonderful corners too. I had my hairdresser ring me yesterday, so only a couple of weeks now before I look a little better! LOL.
Take care
Faith x
Wendy L said…
A very pretty card Lynn, xxx
Vicky Hayes said…
This is very cute Lynn! I love the vintage pinks and purples you've chosen too.
I'm not even thinking about the hairdressers yet!
Vicky x