Week 580 - I spy something beginning with B at Allsorts challenge



Our new challenge at Allsorts this week has been chosen by Brenda, and it's "I spy something beginning with B".

I've been making a lot of cards recently that are "just because" cards. It seems as I make one the next moment something happens that I have the perfect card for. This is just what happened with this card. The following day I knew exactly who to send it to and she will have received it by now, not that she looks at blogs.

I used a PTI set for my "B" being basket. This set has several "contents" to chose from and I decided to go with the mail, I cut one of the envelopes out again and paper pieced it over the top. The embossing folder is a basket weave to follow the theme.

This week the winner chosen by random.org will win this delightful stamp from Chocolate Baroque.

Limited edition Butterfly Tree stamp





Comments

Mervi said…
Beautiful and fab card;-))m
Mummylade said…
Beautiful card!
This is a wonderful card Lynn, love the basket and mail in the great design.
Take care
Faith x
Kathleen said…
A great image especially as it comes with various item to go into the basket, really lovely card.

Kath x
Ellibelle said…
Just because cards are such a great idea for all kinds of occasions. This one is perfect with the cute basket of letters!
Wendy L said…
A great card, and a great B for basket, xxx
Tracy said…
Love your creation Lynn, I love how your background has the basket weave which goes so well.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
ionabunny said…
Lovely card. Gorgeous embossing folder. PTI??? Hugz