August Rudolph Day

 


This is my make for the August Rudolph Challenge over on Mo's blog here.

I was inspired to make this card by Maxine from Maximum Crafts. In lockdown she began doing live tutorials several times a week and she continued them by popular demand. She certainly kept my inspiration going. 

Maxine used a set of dies I don't have for her card but I was good and made do with what I have! A tonic lattice die and an appleblossom die for the deer and trees. I've used CE metallic midnight blue card and gold card which isn't too clear in the photo.

Comments

Jenny L said…
Hi Linby,
Happy Rudolf Days.
I love this wonderful card and your fabulous design.
The dies used are wonderful and the colours are so super too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
mamapez5 said…
A fabulous card. It all came together really well. It is good to make use of what we have sometimes instead of 'needing' all the latest items. So Well done! Kate x
Love the blue and gold Lynne, this is a beautiful card.
Faith x
Beautiful card design using the dies and wonderful colors.
Kathleen said…
A great card Lynne, lovely dies and a great colour combo.

Kath x
scrappymo! said…
This card is so lovely! I love the look of the kraft with the navy. Must remember that colour combo as it is even popular in home decor right now...

The dies you chose are qonderful together. Thanks for mentioning this other lady for her videos. I will check them out as I find that sort of thing helps with the feelings of being trapped at home! hahaha

Thanks for taking part in the August Rudolph Days Challenge.