Lavinia August challenge

 


I decided to sneak in another entry for the oranges and lemons challenge over at Lavinia Stamps this month. 

I've created the background by using my own brush in procreate - a digital app for the ipad. I took a photo of an alcohol ink background I had created and then used it as a brush using orange and yellow tones. It's not obvious but there are the bubbles you get with AIs in the background. I also created the sun in the top right corner. 

Then I printed it out and used Lavinia stamps. I'm hoping to do some more backgrounds like this, it's a bit of a trial and error process at the moment. 

Comments

Love the background and the fabulous design Lynne.
Faith x
Sarn said…
WOW - this is so pretty! Sometimes the Lavinia cards are very involved. It's nice to see one that's more clean and simple.

Hugs, Sarn
Stamping For Pleasure