Week 583/4 Masculine at Allsorts challenge


This week at Allsorts challenge Tracy wants to see you masculine creations and it will run for two weeks.

For my DT card I was trying to do something else when I thought the snippets from the embossing folder looked like mountains. So I used the folder again the to make sea if you are looking at it as an aerial view or maybe the sky? and added a sun too! 

I love this die from CE which I think fits the space nicely and is a good one for male cards.

One lucky winner chosen by random.org will win this fab Chocolate Baroque stamp this week.

Harmoney Tree Rubber Stamp sheet - Chocolate Block

Chocolate Baroque Harmony Tree 

Chocolate Baroque will be showcasing some exciting new stamps on Hochanda TV on Tuesday 4th August. Lesley will also be on our screens on Sunday 16th August with a new Craftalong, the kit for that show is available to purchase with a £5 discount from Hochanda here.


Comments

brenda said…
That embossing folder is so effective Lynn and I always think blue and green make a super colour palette.

B x
Diane said…
Super fun idea, love the texture, colors and design.

Hugs Diane
Ellibelle said…
What a super design Lynn. Great inspiration from the snippet of embossed paper. This is so perfect for a masculine card!
Kathleen said…
Great colour mix Lynn and a lovely EF, to be honest I am seeing all sorts when I look at this , mountains and stars , diamonds and it reminds me of when I was a kid and we used to make those things that you opened and shut and turned and each set had different things on it, they were sort of diamond shape too. Can't remember if they were called anything, maybe before your time.

Kath x
Wendy L said…
Amazing design Lynn, xxxx
Mummylade said…
What a lovely idea, it's so nice to get inspiration for using leftover bits and pieces.
Tracy said…
A fun idea and the embossing folder is really effective.
Happy crafting
Tracy x