Autumn colours - week 591 Allsorts challenge



It's Brenda's turn to choose the theme at Allsorts challenge this week and it's "Autumn colours".

I've made two cards this week the first using a Penny Black stamp and some gorgeous background paper that complements the image and the theme so well. I also made my own brusho background which I directly stamped onto and then added a little colour to the embossed image.

For my second card I used a poppy stencil with paste and then used my go press foil machine to add the foil over the top. 

This weeks winner chosen by random.org will win this set of embossing folders from Tattered Lace

Tattered Lace is home to a range of beautifully delicate and detailed craft products, including the successful Tattered Lace Dies and Embossing Folders, designed by Stephanie Weightman

Comments

Tracy said…
I love both your cards Lynn, the butterfly is very bold and beautiful, and pretty flowers and design on your second.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Mervi said…
Gorgeous cards, beautiful butterfly;-))m
brenda said…
Always love that PB Butterfly Lynn and I did wonder if the second card was stencilled, both lovely thank you.

B x
Ellibelle said…
Two beautiful creations, loving them both! Such wonderful fall colors!
Wendy L said…
Love them both Lynn, gorgeous butterfly.xx
Marlies said…
Two beautiful stylish cards Lynn