Hand coloured image - week 588 at Allsorts challenge

 


This week at Allsorts challenge it is Ellie's turn to choose the theme and it is to "use a hand coloured image".

For my DT card I've used a Penny Black scene stamp which I stamped onto a watercolour Strathmore postcard in versafine clair black onyx. I find these postcards the ideal size for a little scene like this. Then I used watercolours to colour the image.

This weeks winner (chosen by random.org) can win this delightful stamp.


Wednesday 9th September will see an exciting new release of stamps from Chocolate Baroque on a Hochanda One Day Special launching at 5pm.


Comments

Liz said…
What a lovely scene and so beautifully coloured. Great card. xx
brenda said…
I'm in Tuscany Lynn, imagine they might have had he USA in mind but I can dream, such a restful creation.

B x
Tracy said…
I absolutely love this Lynn, a gorgeous scene.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Kathleen said…
Stunning card, a fabulous scene, great colour choices and wonderful colouring.

Kath x
Ellibelle said…
This is so beautiful, I really need to get this stamp asap!
Mervi said…
Gorgeous scenery, beautiful card;-))m
Wendy L said…
A wonderful Scene Lynne, xxxx
Zoechaos said…
This is so beautifully coloured and is such a restful scene. I am transported to the French countryside about 100 years ago and very happy about it. x