mid month reminder wings with an anything goes option at We Love Chocolate Baroque



This is a reminder of our challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque. This month we are looking for either something with wings or you can go with the anything goes option. You don't have to use a Chocolate Baroque stamp to enter, but you do need to have hand stamping as your focal point.

For my DT card I chose to use  Chocolate Baroque Doodle Birds  and Doodle Butterfly stamps. I created a background using DIs and then in grey ink stamped some of the stamps. Then I chose my stamps and carefully cut the card into two to allow me to use some of the stamps on the background card.

I then did a little doodling with a black fineliner around the two sections.

Comments

Mervi said…
Beautiful and lovely card;-))m
Leanne Harris said…
A lovely card Lynn, I don't know why but if it's in blue I always love it!!!!! xxxxx
A lovely card Lynn and great colours x
brenda said…
A really imaginative creation using the Doodle Birds and Butterflies Lynn.

B x
Kathleen said…
Super colours and great images a very different and great design. Well done on the winners post too.

Kath x
Tracy said…
This is fabulous creation Lynn,
Happy crafting
Tracy x