My lovely garden - week 590 Allsorts challenge

 


It's Helene's turn to chose the theme at Allsorts challenge this week and she's chosen "My lovely garden". For a change from flower gardens I have used a vegetable garden for my card.

I used the cdrom Forever Friends set Collector's Edition for the main image which I die cut with a pinhole die. The background images are from a friend and I printed them out and then used them to form the background.

The sentiment stamp is from Stampingallday and I used another of their stamps in the centre.

The winner chosen by random.org this week will win this lovely set of layered flower stamps.

As I have used a CDrom I am also entering this card into the CD Sunday plus challenge #44 anything goes.

Last week I ran a giveaway to win these stamps and ribbons to celebrate our belated 11th Birthday at Allsorts challenge. The winner from those who left me a comment is....... Jo Seafield. (Jo has now been in touch to claim her prize).

Comments

A fabulous card Lynn, especially for a garden enthusiast x
Mummylade said…
This is such a clever idea for a card and the image matches the background perfectly!
A brilliant card, I love your backing paper which works well with the image a great card for a gardener
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT
Seafield Jo said…
This is a lovely card, we don't see nearly enough of these adorable bears anymore. I love how you've created the background, very clever.

Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

On a personal note, I'm thrilled to have won your giveaway, thank you x
Pamela said…
What a great design!!! I love how you've used all the seed packet images.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
Love your card Lynne, a real gardeners delight, love the bear.
Faith x
brenda said…
Very cute Lynn, this year vegetables have been more important than flowers in lots of gardens.

B x
Mervi said…
Cute gardener and pretty card;-))m
Kathleen said…
This image really made me smile, a really fun, cute image and a lover of carrots by the looks of it. Super card.

Kath x
Wendy L said…
What a super design with the cute Ted, lovely Lynn, xxx
Ellibelle said…
What a perfect garden image for the theme! It's so cute and a beautifully done card!
Wynn said…
Hi Lynn it seems an age since I saw you lovely creations. This one is great. The background you've created is a perfect complement for the image. Thanks again for joining us at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT.
Jocelyn said…
A lovely card and a great idea for the backing paper. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Carol said…
A great card. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
Tracy said…
This is cute Lynn, love the seed packet back drop.
Happy crafting
Tracy x