September Rudolph Day

 


This is my make for the September Rudolph Challenge over on Mo's blog here. Once again this is a design inspired by Maxine at Maximum Crafts - you can find her on You tube with a tutorial for this card search for MaximumCrafts (all one word). It's a lovely design as it arches out and then folds flat for posting.

I didn't have all the same dies but I did have the JND scene die and I also added some snowfall acetate to my design. The darker card is midnight blue metallic card, but looks black.


Comments

Jenny L said…
Hi Linby,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Oh your card is beautiful and that scene is so lovely.
Love the unusual design it's stunning.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT
It's a great design, love the 3D effect and the sweet scene! The snow on acetate looks great!
mamapez5 said…
Very nice. I love the added touch of snowfall bringing the scene to life. Kate x
Kathleen said…
Wow Lynn this is rlly super, love it.

Kath x
Anonymous said…
Hi lynn, thanks so much for your kind words! Oh, wow, such a beautiful christmas card! I love the shaped design and especially the snowfall acetate. I bet you do have the creative expressions christmas wishes die i used. :) Thank you so much for playing along with the Rudolph Days Challenge.
Linda, DT
Rudolph Days
brenda said…
Missed this one Lynn, how effective in he WOW with just the black edges and sentiment.

B x
scrappymo! said…
What a beautiful scene you have created. I love this style of card yet have never made one yet...Hopefully, you will inspire me to give it a try.

Thanks for taking part in the September Rudolph Days Challenge.