What's the weather?

 


I've just loved playing with this digi downloads from Pinksy Doodles. I used the Cosmos flower frame and then recoloured the flowers in MCS graphics programme. I superimposed it over two papers the raindrops and the rainbow from the What's the Weather digital paper pack. I made my own sentiment.

I had so much fun that I tried a different design. this time turning the rainbow the other way and cropping it and adding the cloud paper. I mounted it onto some yellow paper cut with a pinpoint die. Sentiment mine own.


I've made these for the CD Sunday challenge plus for their anything goes #45 challenge.

Comments

brenda said…
Both are so bright and cheery Lynn, perfect with the weather right now.

B x
Wynn said…
Both cards are bright and cheerful Linby. Just what I needed for a dull day like today is here. Thank you for sharing them with us at CD Sunday Plus. Always lovely to see your creations Wynn DT
Pamela said…
Both great cards and I love your sentiments.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
Vicky Hayes said…
These are both lovely Linby and would cheer anyone up! Vicky x
Seafield Jo said…
I love both your cards, such bright and cheerful colours, you just have to smile.

I saw the most amazing rainbow the other day.

Thanks for supporting our challenge once again.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT
Two bright and cheerful card, pity the weather is not as bright and cheerful as your cards
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT
Carol said…
I love both cards but the weather here doesn't match the sentiments. It has rained for hours and we have no rainbows or sunshine - except on your cards.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
Jocelyn said…
Lovely simple cards with such lovely sentiments. Perfect. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT