Birthday Cake or Cupcakes week 594 Allsorts chalenge

Wendy has chosen Birthday Cake or Cupcakes (yum!) as the theme at Allsorts challenge  this week.

For my first DT card I have used images and papers from our sponsor. I used MCS to colour the cupcakes and add the cherries on top by using the plain files. The sentiment is a digi from TLC.


Pinksy DoodlesMaker of digital images and cutting files for card making and craft projects.

My second card uses an image from the Forever Friends cdrom. I just love this image and I found in my stash some dotty paper that I thought went well with it. The sentiment is two stamps combined from Stampingallday.

Because I have used a cdrom and a digital download I am also entering into the CD Sunday plus challenge.

Comments

brenda said…
A feast for the eyes Lynn, cake and cupcakes.

B x
Pamela said…
Two great cards-thanks for joining in with the challenge.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
Ellibelle said…
Two wonderful cards Lynn. Loving the cute bear snacking away and the stacked cupcakes look fabulous!
Jocelyn said…
Two great cards. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Wonderful cards and with sticky and crumbly cake who would want better. Love them Pauline.
Faith x
Kathleen said…
Two really lovely cards, great stack of cupcakes in nice bold colours and a super sentiment.
Love the row of cake along the bottom and a really cute image in lovely delicate colours.

Kath x
Marina said…
Two lovely cards.
Mervi said…
So yummy and sweet card;-))m
Two lovely cards,
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday p;us DT
Mummylade said…
That bear is absolutely adorable!
Wynn said…
Love the Forever Friends CD that you've used. Great image....would love a piece of that cake. Thank you for joining our challenge at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT
Wendy L said…
Lovely cards Lynn, especially they prefer friends teddy, xxxx
Tracy said…
Both creations are totally scrummy Lynn.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Seafield Jo said…
Two lovely cards. I particularly like the Forever friends card, that cake looks delicious.

Thanks for sharing your lovely cards with us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT