Cute Christmas at week 592 Allsorts Challenge

 


Mervi has chosen the theme of "Cute Christmas" over on the Allsorts challenge this week which I am sure will be a very popular theme.

I've made two very similar versions of this card, only really the sentiment differs. For the graphics I used a MCS cdrom called Christmas with My Craft Studio. I chose the main image and then added some more parcels hanging down, originally there was just one and I thought it looked a little lonely!
I then cut it out using a tattered edge die and glued onto the background paper from our sponsor this week Pinksy Doodles. The little robin in the corner I added digitally to the background paper.

The sentiment on the first card is a stamp from a Lawn Fawn set and on the card below I used a sentiment from the MCS cd rom.


This week the winner chosen by random.org will receive Five items from Pinksy Doodles



Pinksy DoodlesMaker of digital images and cutting files for card making and craft projects.

Because I have used a cdrom and digital backing paper I am entering the CD Sunday plus challenge too.

Comments

Mervi said…
So sweet and cute card Lynn;-))m
PinksyDoodles said…
Such a cute card Lynn. x
Tracy said…
Cute birds Lynn, fab creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
brenda said…
Both equally pretty Lynn, or should I say very tweet - sorry couldn't resist.

B x
Pamela said…
I like both cards but love the sentiment on the first one!
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
Two lovely christmas cards, great image with the robin
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT
Wynn said…
Cute cute cute. You’re right Linby three is better. Thank you for sharing it with us at CDSunday Plus Wynn DT
Ellibelle said…
The birds are so cute and great design!
Kathleen said…
Love thatt cute little robin, a lovely design and a great use of the papers.

Kath x
Wendy L said…
The little birdies are so cute, xxx
Carol said…
I like them both but like Pamela, I like the sentiment on the first one a little more than on the second.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
Jocelyn said…
Great colours and I love the sentiment on the first card. Very cute little birds. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Seafield Jo said…
These are lovely cards, like my teamies, I like the sentiment on the first one.

Thanks for sharing them with us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT