Geometric and metallic

 


There's a new challenge called "Let's Squash It!" which is all about using embossing folders. I have so many EFs and so this is the perfect challenge for me to get using them. 

This month the first challenge is for Geometric and Metallic. I've used a WRMK 3d embossing folder with a sentiment from MFT stamped in the aperture I cut in the mirri card.



My only challenge is going to be if I know where all my EFs came from as I don't have the packaging and it's a requirement to name the EF!

Comments

Viv said…
Great card Linby!
Darnell said…
I love all the dementia and shine, Linby! And I had an absolute blast with the sediment when this popped into my inbox because I'm an Anagram lover, so thank you for that, lol! Hope you're having a great day! Hugs, Darnell
brenda said…
Using Mirri is a Great way to get that sparkle and shine Lynn and shows up so well on camera.


B x
Dotty Jo said…
Hi Lin, how lovely to find you here! Love your card - looks great. Thanks for playing at let's Squash It! Jo x
ionabunny said…
Oooh, that's a lovely pattern. Haven't seen that one before. Love all the dimension and shine and a very fabulous sentiment. I have discovered that many folders have the maker on them, which is helpful....... Thanks for joining the fun at the Let's Squash It! challenge. Hugz