Silhouettes




This month the Twofer challenge is for Silhouettes. I've used a set of Penny Black stamps for my cards.



For this thank you card I used the stamps in black ink and punch them out. Then I had some offcuts from what was a stationery box kit. I did some doodling with a red fine liner pen around the outside of the papers.


For my second card I used a 3d card blank. I stamped two of the flower stamps in purple ink and the sentiment blank in green ink adding happy birthday in black. 

Comments

Marcia Hill said…
Great designs on both of your cards Linby! Love how you made such small silhouetted images pop on both cards! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Twofer Challenge!!
Darnell said…
These silhouette images are so sweet, Linby, and perfectly suited for punched circles or peeping from behind circle apertures! Your slimline card is so pretty with the vibrant red and green poppy strip and I love the hand-drawn stitching. And your 3D second design is a treat inked up in dark purple and green. Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #32! Keep safe and well! Hugs, Darnell
Cat Craig said…
Your silhouette circles are so pretty and have a great impact despite being smaller image. You've added lovely colors to your slimline card and the circle apertures are a great design choice for your second card. Thanks for playing along with us at Twofer Card Challenge #32.