Sunburst butterflies and more news!



Hi everyone, my news today is that I am now a member of the Pinksy Doodles design team. I just love Clare's designs and have fun working with them. 

Those of you that have seen my digital work before will know I like to "mess around" with the files. I've taken two of the patterns in the What's the weather pack? from the store and superimposed one over the other. I used the raindrops at the back and took the opacity down from the bright blue and white you see in the pack online.

I then used the digi butterfly set reduced them in size and to add some colour I snipped part of the cosmos flower in the frame set and reduced that down - recolourizing for each butterfly. The sentiment is one I found and added in the MCS programme.

I was printing some additional sunburst papers when my print went a little haywire and took part of another sheet and this was the result. I liked how it turned out so using an old sticker I made it into a card also.


I am entering these into the #45 challenge at CD Sunday plus as I have used digital downloads.

Comments

brenda said…
I saw this on IG and Clair's mention of you layering the papers, super designing Lynn.

B x
PinksyDoodles said…
Gorgeous cards Lynn, I think your serendipitous printing has produced a beautiful card. I love the digital manipulation side of card making too.

Clare x
Jocelyn said…
A lovely bright image for dull days. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Wynn said…
Fabulous Linby. A lot of work has gone into your creation. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday Plus. Wynn DT
Seafield Jo said…
These are beautiful. I love the bright colours and how you have cleverly combined everything.

Congrats on your new DT post.

Thanks for your continued support of our challenges.

Jo.
CD Sunday Plus DT
Kathleen said…
Congratulations Lynn, a really lovely bright and beautiful creation.

Kath x
They are both so beautiful and bright!! Love their positive feel!
Congratulations Lynn, well deserved, love the result of your playing and printing, a lovely card.
Faith x
Pamela said…
Two really ‘sunny’ cards to brighten anyone’s days.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
Mervi said…
Gorgeous cards Lynn;-))m
Beautiful and bright, I love the way the butterflies aref flying
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT