Winter Scene or Snow week 593 at Allsorts challenge

 

This week at Allsorts challenge Tracy has chosen the theme of Winter Scene or Snow.

I used a piece of background paper that I have had for many years as it contains a lovely winter scene. I then simply added a TL reindeer die cut and the JND snowflake wreath and corner snowflake dies from one of his sets, the sentiment die is from a TH set.

I quite like this blue and white palette.

Our lucky winner chosen by random.org this week will receive this Clarity Woodland Animal stamp set.

Comments

brenda said…
So do I Lynn, the blue is soft and very pleasing on the eye and gives that wintry cold feel.

B x
Ellibelle said…
Absolutely beautiful, Lynn. The background paper is gorgeous, thought it was stamped. And great design with the die cuts!
Kathleen said…
I also thought that the background was a stamp but it is really lovely paper. Some super dies and design.

Kath x
So beautiful with all the intricate white on the fab background!!
Wendy L said…
Oh wow, this is a wonderful scene, xxx
Tracy said…
Love the frosty colours and the scene is fabulous Lynn.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Mummylade said…
What a wonderful background 😍