A snowy landscape and a button wreath


Time for new challenges at both We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge and Stamping Sensations challenge. These are my DT cards.

First card is for We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge where the theme is Christmas. 

I created my snow scene using Chocolate Baroque Patchwork Landscape and Home Sweet Home and mounted onto a shaped die cut and base card. 

For my DT make at Stamping Sensations challenge I chose to use Chocolate Baroque stamps again. The theme is Garlands, Wreaths and Christmas Flowers. I decided to go with the wreath element of the challenge. Unusually for a wreath I used the buttons and sewing items from the Haberdashery stamp set. I thought the tape measures made a lovely bow! The inner part of the wreath is from an embossing folder.
 


Comments

brenda said…
Loving the scene you created on the first card Lynn, all the white space and just colouring on the house really draws the eye. And you button Christmas wreath is such a great idea.

B x
Mervi said…
Fabulous scenery card and sweet card with button wreath;-))m
HilaryJane said…
What a clever idea to use buttons for your wreath, it has worked brilliantly and still has a Christmassy feel to it. Your Christmas scene really evokes a chilly frosty day. Bet the sparkle is gorgeous is real life xx
Ellibelle said…
Such beautiful creations Lynn. Loving the button wreath and a wonderful Christmas cottage scene!
Mrs.B said…
You've created a lovely Christmas scene with the patchwork stamps and I love the originality of the vintage button wreath, very clever.
Avril xx
Crafting Queen said…
Love how you created your wreath, so creative. Great cards. Anesha x
Kathleen said…
Two really super creations Lynn, a really super scene and great shape of card. Love the button wreath, nicely done in lovely Christmas colours.

Kath x
Fabulous cards and the scenery one is just gorgeous!
Leanne Harris said…
Two gorgeous makes Lynn, I love them both! xxxx
Tracy said…
I love the shape of your card Lynn, it looks lovely with the snow scene. Fabulous wreath of buttons.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Marlies said…
A lovely winter scene on your first card and a very nice shape too. Your second card is also beautiful. I like the idea of the vintage wreath with buttons, a very good idea! Marlies
pinky said…
Your scenic card is absolutely beautiful Lynn! Even though I have a button phobia I still love that gorgeous wreath card!! So bright and colourful.
Diane said…
Two lovely designs, shapes and ideas.

Hugs diane
OH! AH! both fabulous and so very clever, love the Winter scene and the clever and pretty button card.
Faith x