Have a lovely day

 


This is a card I've created for Pinksy Doodles digi images, using just one set - the Flower Frame digi.

I do love to manipulate images and try to make something different. With this one I took the circle flower frame and reduced it down in size and opacity and tiled it to create a background. Then I took the image and made it really tiny and put it in the centre of the frames I had created in each corner. 

I used another one of the frames for the centre and imposed a white circle for my sentiment to sit on. I created my own sentiment and then added two tiny butterflies which again I reduced down considerably in size and flipped around to form a mirror image.

I then printed out and cut with a pinpoint square die, mounting on some yellow card to pick up the yellow centres of the flowers. I used a sparkly gelly roll pen to go over the circles of the frame and the flowers - but the camera hans't quite picked it up.

As I have used digi downloads I'm entering into the CD Sunday challenge #47 anything goes.

Comments

SO VERY pretty Lynn, love the girly pink and yellow, Great design.
Faith x
This is so sweet, great use of that digi set!
Pamela said…
You've done a great job Linby. I can appreciate how long it would have taken to manipulate the digital elements as I often do things like this.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
Liz said…
This is so pretty and feminine, Lynn. xx
Very pretty female card.
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
cD Sunday plus DT
Carol said…
A very pretty card.
Thank you for joining us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
Wynn said…
This is a really sweet card Linby. You are very creative. Thank you for sharing your design with us at CDSunday Plus Wynn DT
Jocelyn said…
Very pretty. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Seafield Jo said…
This is a very pretty card and must have taken you a long time.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT