More stars!

 


I'm back with two more cards for the Twofer card challenge of stars. For this month only you can enter twice and so needing more Christmas cards I put my thinking cap on again.


This card is inspired by a make I saw online using a circle - I changed it to a star and then cut away the snowflakes from the stag die and replaced them with stars.


Using the same set of dies - in fact some of the left overs from the card above I placed them onto my card blank, then cut some more stars from dark blue shimmer card. I really like how this one turned out.




Comments

These are amazing Lynne, I love the designs, so original (to me).
Faith x
Ellibelle said…
Really beautiful, Lynn. Love these colors!
So different and beautiful designs, love especially the first one with the embossing and thee deer!
Darnell said…
These are so fine, Linby! So different and creative! I am loving the shine from the stars, sediment, and stag on the first unique embossed design, as well as the organic scatter of stars in kraft and navy on your second design! Thank you for playing again in TCC #33! Keep safe! Hugs, Darnell
Happy Dance said…
I was intrigued when I saw your cards in the gallery. Once I got over to your blog, my first reaction was "wow!" That cutaway star, with those shiny 'accessories' looks amazing. I love it! And your second Christmas card is gorgeous, too. LOVE the blue accents you've chosen for it. Great cards! Thank you so much for joining us at The Twofer Challenge. Stay safe. Bev
Sarn said…
Really love these starry cards Lynn.

Hugs, Sarn x