November Rudolph Day

 


I'm sharing two cards I made digitally today. They were made using Pinksy Doodle snowflurry papers. I've used two different shades of blue here but there are so many lovely shades that it took me some time to decide which to use. The tree is made up of Christmas tree papers, but unfortunately they aren't in the store at the moment. I used a punch in the MCS to punch out the trees.


I then just added my own sentiments in the graphics programme. I'm entering these cards into the monthly Rudolph challenge over on Mo's blog.  Because I have used a download I am also entering into the CD Sunday plus challenge #49.

Comments

Jocelyn said…
I love the blue snowy background you have used. Can't get enough snowy backing papers at this time of year. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Pamela said…
I like both cards but think my favourite is the one with the mini trees!
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
brenda said…
Imaginative use of Clare's papers Lynn, two great cards.

Bx
Jenny L said…
Hi Linby,
Happy Rudolf Days.
2 wonderful cards and those papers are so pretty.
Such lovely trees made from the other papers and wonderful sentiments.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
Great cards Lynn, love the tree design and papers.
Faith x
I have a similar tree punch too. Lovely digital cards, so creative!
Seafield Jo said…
Two lovely Christmas cards, I love your fun sentiment on the first one.

Thanks for continuing to support our challenge.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT
Two fabulous cards and a great play on the words.

Sue xx
Anonymous said…
haha, Lynn, a punny Christmas card! love the tress! thank you so much for sharing with the last 2020 Rudolph Days Challenge.
Linda,
Rudolph Days DT
Two lovely christmas card, I like the first one and great sentiment, you used a lovely blue snowy paper, its nice to use a real Christmassy feeling paper for your cards
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday Plus DT
Carol said…
Great cards and I love the fun sentiment. Thank you for joining us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
Wynn said…
Great sentiment Linby ....made me smile. Thank you for sharing them with us at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT