Rose gold fairy scene

 




I created the background for this card using Procreate app on the ipad. The liquify tool means you can "push" the ink around and that is what I did after importing the Lavinia fairy Twilight download. Unfortunately as Lavinia only do PDF's and not TIF I had to work around her! I created my own palette of rose gold shades for the background.

I printed out the background and then used physical Lavinia stamps for the rest of the card adding some gold and rose gold embossing powders to fit the theme of Glitter and gold. 

I'm entering this card into the CD Sunday plus challenge #49 anything goes.

Comments

Pamela said…
Great card Linby! Your 'pushing' of the ink worked well!
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
Carol said…
I love the card linby even though I know nothing about pushing inks!!.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
Crafting Queen said…
Love the background on this card.
Stunning background Lynne, a clever technique to be admired. Love the stamps and glitter.
Faith x
Wow!! How magical with those shades of pink!! Amazing scenic card!!
Beautiful card, I love your background and the pretty pink coulours you used
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday Plus DT.
Sarn said…
Such a lovely card.

Hugs, Sarn x
Jocelyn said…
Lovely colours and a different technique. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Seafield Jo said…
Such a lovely, creative card.

Great to have you joining us again.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT
Wynn said…
Fabulous creation Linby. Very imaginative! Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT