Stars at Twofer card challenge

 



These are the cards I've made for the Twofer card challenge of stars. For this month only we can use the same occasion for both cards, so mine are both Christmas cards.

I used a Spellbinder star die set designed by Seth Apter. The card on the right is mirri card (not photo'd too well!) which I used to cut the dies from and then put some back into. I didn't actually use the largest die it cuts in the end. For my second card I used a couple of those from the mirri card and then cut more using glitter papers in shades of pink. Added a sentiment and penguin to put under the starry sky.



Comments

brenda said…
Well I didn't know that before Lynn, often seen people enter that challenge but didn't realise they had to be for different occasions. Both of your are so different.

B x
Great starry cards Lynn, great ideas for both.
Faith x
Liz said…
Two lovely star cards Lynn, perfect for the Twofer Challenge. xx
Lovely cards and great idea using also the leftover!
Anita in France said…
What a cute little penguin under his shimmery starry sky, Lynn ... and how cool is the shine on that bright red and gold card ... graphic and wonderfully contemporary! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Twofer! Anita :)
Darnell said…
You can't beat stars for making Christmas cards festive and you've done just that, Linby! I love your designs from bold red and gold to adorable penguin wonderland! Thank you so much for playing in TCC #33! Keep safe and well! Hugs, Darnell