Got to be Christmas at Allsorts challenge week 601

 


Time for a new challenge at Allsorts. This week Wendy has chosen the theme of "Got to be Christmas". 

I have had this TH embossing folder for many years and never really known what to do with it. But inspiration struck this year at last. I embossed a piece of kraft card with it and then using distress inks coloured the raised areas. I added a CE die cut twice and offset to shadow.

This weeks winner chosen by random.org will receive this lovely Woodware stamp set.





Comments

brenda said…
I wonder how you had created your card Lynn, so effective. I really need to be more adventurous with embossing folders.

B x
Ellibelle said…
What a great way to use the embossing folder. The card looks amazing!
A beautiful masculine vintage look, so effective! Great blended colours!
Kathleen said…
A really super way of using the super embossing folder, lovely colours and the sentiment really stands out.

Kath x
Wendy L said…
A great way to use a folder, looks fab, xxx
A Beautiful card Lynn, I love the texture and colours, great sentiment also.
Faith x
Tracy said…
I love the vintage look on this creation Lynn, gorgeous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x