Magical Day

 


A reminder of two challenges today. First at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge  where it's anything goes. I've made a z fold card. First I used an embossing folder over a blended background and then created another background both using distress inks. The gold is actually gold spray and shimmers in real life. I then stamped Chocolate Baroque stamps from Doodle Birds and words to Dazzle and Sparkle over both backgrounds before mounting onto gold card. I used the same inks and stamps to create a lighter look on the inside of the card.


You might remember that for the first DT make for the Stamping Sensations challenge this month I did a bee for a frame. Here's the whole frame now - as you can see I have some more to still to fill! They are the landscape ones too, which I think shows I prefer creating in portrait.

This one I made using a Lavinia stamp onto a brusho background. I then added a gold shadow with a pen. For a change I cut a frame and put it around the image leaving the rest of the background visible. I used some freebie paper from a magazine to mount onto.

Comments

Crafting Queen said…
Two lovely creations. Love the frame you are working on. hugs Anesha
pinky said…
Beautiful projects! I love how you have framed the fairy. That is going to be so beautiful when displayed!
This is stunning Lynn, gorgeous colour combo also. Love the frame, what a great idea.
Faith x
Kathleen said…
Love the mix of colours and a really great stamp, lovely style of card too.

Kath x
Such lovely feel with those feathers and colours! A beautiful Z-fold card!
Mervi said…
Stunning cards, beautiful;-))m
brenda said…
Really like what you have done with the feather image on the first Lynn, a lovely colour palette. And the Fairy of courser totally appeals. Like the idea of the frame you are building.

B x
Leanne Harris said…
Two great makes Lynn, and yes - your electronic card what absolutely PERFECT for me!!!!!!!- loved it and made me smile, Merry Christmas xxxx
Mrs.B said…
Tow lovely cards and the frame looks fabulous, a lovely piece for your walls.
Avril xx
Tracy said…
A wonderful project Lynn, and I love both your creations, the vibrancy of your colour with the fairy, and the design of you Chocolate Baroque.
Happy crafting
Tracy x