Wild Rose

 


At the Library Challenge you can make a card for any book that has been featured on the challenge. I went back to last year for this book - The Rose Garden.



I've used a digital rose from PinksyDoodles for my card. It's Wild Rose and I used one of the new Brenda's sentiments designed by Brenda from Floral Fantasies. 

I coloured the rose using Procreate and then printed it out. In my snippets box I found this pink card which looked like a nice match - don't use pink very often! I decided to use one of my neglected spellbinder dies to cut it out, making sure that the edges of the image where outside the cutting line.

I used a CC stencil (it's actually 1 of 3 in a layering set) for the background. I then printed out one of the sentiments, cut it out and lightly inked over with the stencil.

I'm entering this card into:-
Pixies Playground Snippet challenge - the pink card is a snippet

Comments

A Beautiful card Lynn, such a pretty rose and frame.
Wishing you a Very Happy Christmas
Faith x
It's lovely and sweet card and Brenda's sentiment looks great on it!
Merry Christmas!
Liz said…
Lovely card Lynn, so pretty and feminine. xx
Marina said…
This is a really pretty card and I love the pink! Thanks for joining The Library.
KandA said…
Gorgeous card and such lovely colours xx
Sarn said…
Very pretty indeed.
Wishing you a happy Christmas.
Hugs, Sarn x
Di said…
Hi Lynne, I'll be back to comment properly but just spotted your question about a prize for Ruby's Draw. Yes, please, if you send it to me I'll pop it into the Toy box. It's isn't a way for me to collect more stuff for myself needless to say :)

Love

Di xx
Di said…
Love this card - it's so pretty and needless to say the pink is singing to me!

Hugs

Di xx
brenda said…
As you can tell Lynn I'm all behind with commenting, I took a few days out so missed this very pretty creation.

B x