A rose and some baking

 


Time for a little reminder about two challenges this month. First at We Love Chocolate Baroque with the theme of "feminine". For my DT card I chose to use Rose Stem Script stamp set. I created a background using watercolours and then resist stamped the rose over it. I then bleached out the areas of the stamp and coloured them with more watercolours.


At Stamping Sensations challenge we have the theme of "favourite stamp". One of mine is this Lily of the Valley stamp. I used a combination of promarkers and distress crayons to colour the image. 

Thanks for looking and I hope to see you at the challenges.

Comments

Leanne Harris said…
Two beautiful makes Lynn, I love the inkiness of your CB make xxxx
brenda said…
Blogger having a hissy fit this morning, second attempt. The CB Rose looks stunning and the little mice so sweet.

B x
2 completely different cards, but both very impressive and beautiful Lynn. Fabulous colouring on both and great designs too.
Faith x
Crafting Queen said…
Two very beautiful cards, love the bright colours in the first one. Anesha x
I have the Rose Stem Script, it's a so beautiful stamp and love so much your interpretation with those vibrant colours! I have to try bleach technique, thanks for the inspiration, Linby!
And that LOTV stamp makes me smile, such sweet and fun scene!! Your colouring makes it so sweet and love the ribbon and coffee machine!!
Kathleen said…
What a super choice of colours, great image and you have presented it so very well, the lovely colours really stand out agains the subtle background.

Kath x
Mrs.B said…
Two lovely cards Lynn, you created a great effect on the rose card. Love the sweet image you chose for the SS one.
Avril xx
Mervi said…
Gorgeous rose card and cute one with mice, brilliant;-))m
Tracy said…
Aww I think I need that Rose stem script stamp, I love how you've done your design, really gorgeous. I have a LOTV baking stamp different to yours but they are so cute, and really fabulous colours on your card.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Zoechaos said…
That rose is a sensation for the senses I can smell it's delightful perfume from here! Love love love it. x