Allsorts week 605 - anything goes

 


Time for our new challenge at Allsorts and a nice easy start to the year for you with Ellie choosing "Anything Goes" as the theme.

For my card I used a Chocolate Baroque stamp Snowdrop Script with the sentiment from the Words to Dazzle and Sparkle stamp set.

I took a piece of card and masking an area in the centre where the snowdrop flowers would fall, smooshed yellow watercolour ink. I let it dry then embossed the stamp over the top and coloured with the watercolour. I used a piece of the same card for the sentiment.


Comments

Liz said…
Beautiful card, I love the snowdrop stamp you’ve used. xx
Mervi said…
Beautiful card! Happy New Year 🌟
brenda said…
Snowdrops are perfect for this weeks creation Lynn, our's are peeking through and won't be long flowering.

B x
Such elegant card, Linby! These snowdrops are just amazing and your design gives them a fabulous fresh look! Love the rings detail, too!
Wendy L said…
It is gorgeous Lynn, xxx
Ellibelle said…
Such a beautiful card Lynn. Love snowdrops and can't wait to see them blooming in my garden!
Wishing you and your family a happy and healthy New Year!! Enjoyed receiving your latest e-card, think I forgot to reply! Those are so fun! Thank you!!
Crafting Queen said…
Lovely card. ANesha x
Kathleen said…
Love the use of the yellow, a really great image and lots of lovely white space to show it off.

Kath x
Tracy said…
This is really beautiful Lynn, perfect!
Happy crafting
Tracy x