Week 606 at Allsorts - Use Your Favourite Colour

 


It's my turn to host the weekly Allsorts challenge and I have chosen as the theme "Use Your Favourite Colour". Mine is purple - in it's many shades.

I've used a Pinksy Doodles floral stamp called Dogwood for my card. I decided to resize it and then colour it using the Procreate app. I then added the sentiment in my own handwriting, again using Procreate. I also added an oval border and some faint digital splatter with a couple of butterflies made tiny.

I exported the image and printed it out. Then using a Spellbinder die I cut it out and sponged the edges with some DI wilted violet. I mounted it onto a pre printed card base.

The winner this week (chosen by random.org) will receive a prize of four products/paper packs from our sponsor:-


Pinksy DoodlesMaker of digital images and cutting files for card making and craft projects.

I'm also entering this card into the CD Sunday plus challenge #51 anything goes as I used a digi stamp.

Comments

Mervi said…
Beautiful card.
Happy weekend;-))m
brenda said…
Pretty card and I'm impressed with what you can do with that programme Lynn, could be tempted to suss it out.

B x
I love purple too and these flowers look great, I have never thought they were totally digital. Love the elegant frame!
Ellibelle said…
Beautifully done, Lynn. How wonderful that you created your own hand-written sentiment on the app. I need to have another look at it too since the app is on our Ipad Pro and nobody else is using it.
Such a beautiful card, I love the image and frame, but overawed that you did your own sentiment.
Keep safe
Faith x
Diane said…
Absolutely beautiful flower, framing and card design Linby.

Hugs Diane
Tracy said…
This is so pretty Lynn, your sentiment that's hand written is superb.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Carol said…
A great card Lynn and I love the colour too.
A Happy New Year to you and we look forward to many more of your great makes.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
Kathleen said…
A really lovely creation, super colour choice and a pretty die. Great theme, thanks.

Kath x
Jocelyn said…
Very pretty and lovely colours. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Pamela said…
Such a pretty card Linby - just what we need to remind us spring will soon be here.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
Vicky Hayes said…
What a pretty card Lynn! Isn't colour a funny old thing? Purple used to make me recoil but I'm quite attracted to it now! Vicky x
Wendy L said…
So beautiful Lynn,xxx
Seafield Jo said…
Such a pretty card, I love the colour and the die cut frame is one of my favourites.

Wishing you a very happy 2021 and hope to see many more of your creations in our challenges this year.

Jo x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Lovely pretty card,
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday Plus DT
Wynn said…
A very pretty card Linby. Thank you for joining us again at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT