Week 607 at Allsorts - Something New

 


It's Helene's turn to host the Allsorts challenge and she's chosen the theme "Something new". 

For my DT card I've used a few new things! I've used the new quilted embossing folder from Lisa Horton as the background. Then I used the reveal wheel die and some Lawn Fawn stamps which aren't new as such but never used until now! It's also new for me to use the dies to make a reveal card, I did it myself before, but the dies do make a neater finish.

When it came to colouring the pin cushion - should really be red lol! But that wouldn't have matched the rest of the design.

This weeks winner chosen by random.org will receive this Tattered Lace shoe die.


Tattered Lace is home to a range of beautifully delicate and detailed craft products, including the successful Tattered Lace Dies and Embossing Folders, designed by Stephanie Weightman

I'm also entering this card in the NBUS challenge - as I hadn't used any of these items previously apart from the cardstock.

Comments

brenda said…
The quilted embossing folder really does lend itself to the sewing inspired creation Lynn and love the fresh colours.

B x
Mervi said…
Gorgeous and cute card, really sweet colours;-))m
Mummylade said…
Wonderful embossing folder and the wheel technique works really well.
A wonderful card Lynn, I love the embossed background which links in to the sewing details, love your wheel design. Fabulous card.
Faith x
Such lovely card!! It makes me smile :D I have never done a reveal wheel design, it's very intriguing! Love that pin cushion, how fun!
Kathleen said…
Love the colours of this this lovely creation, some great images and design.

Kath x
Ellibelle said…
What a fun interactive card Lynn, and beautiful colors!
Tracy said…
I love your embossed quilted background and it works so perfectly with your images.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Darnell said…
What a fun and adorable interactive card, Linby! I love the coloring you gave it, but you're right, pincushions like that (from my youth, which I still own) are red. I love aqua and red together, but in this case I love that you kept it all in beautiful hues of aqua green. Great texture, too, from the quilted e/f! Thank you so much for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Keep safe and take care! Hugs, Darnell