A Butterfly and Daffodils

 


I'm here today with a mid month reminder for the challenges at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge and Stamping Sensations challenge .

My first DT card is for the We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.  I've used Doodle ButterflyMini Scripts and Amazing Mackintosh words. I used my small rectangular gelli plate to stamp the colours onto the card. I then stamped the images over this. 

I used a really pretty already embossed card with flowers and texture for the frame, but you can't really see the design that is on it in the photo. 

Close up of card - textured and flower design



For my Stamping Sensations challenge DT card I used a Clearly Besotted set of stamps and a funky fossil stencil to create the background.

Comments

Leanne Harris said…
gorgeous makes Lynn, I love that gelli plate background that you've stamped your butterfly on to and your choice of colours to go with it are perfect xxxxx
Mervi said…
Fabulous textures, gorgeous cards;-))m
Crafting Queen said…
Two wonderful cards, love the colours. ANesha
Tracy said…
Hi Lynn,I love how you have done the block of colour with a small gel plate, this is fabulous. You've definitely sent sunshine with your second card.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Love the butterfly, beautiful colours, the embossed card is so pretty in cut and colour. overall a beautiful card Lynn. Your second card is happy Spring, love the daffodils (of course!) Such a pretty background and colours.
Faith x
Fabulous both, Linby! The colourful gelli plate background looks great with the scripts and the butterfly, and such fab frame, love the textures!
Your card for SS is full of light and so striking with all the stencilled dots!
Kathleen said…
Two crackers here Lynne, gorgeous images, very striking colours and great designs.


Kath x
Mummylade said…
I love the colours on the butterfly card!
Darnell said…
Linby, these are both sensational! I love the layers and the details and the colors of each! The background and the texture of your butterfly card are amazing and I'm mesmerized by your second design as far as how you applied the beautiful and intentional stenciling! It's fabulous! I hope you are keeping safe. Hugs, Darnell
brenda said…
Two very effective creations Lynn, I particularly like how you had offset the stamped panels of script to draw the eye in.

B x
Marlies said…
Two beautiful cards Linby. Both lovely desined with the layers, lovely colours and great stamping. A very nice effect of the dots in the vase on your second card. Marlies
Mrs.B said…
A lovely butterfly card, love the main image and I like the stencil vase design which gives and added dimension to the image.
Avril xx
pinky said…
Oh wow, two absolute beauties Lynn. Definitely bright and cheerful and I love the detail in the first card.