February Rudolph Day


I've been playing with this paper pad from Paper Boutique again. You can see the some of the previous cards I made with the pad here. It's a large design, as you will see from the last card, where I used an entire sheet. I don't want all my cards that large, so I experimented with cutting into the pages and these are the results.





As you can see I combined the sheets of paper with embossing folders or simply die cuts and a stamp. Of course these cards are for Mo's Rudolph day challenge and you can join in on her blog at Scraps of Life by ScrappyMo.  

The last one will be a special card and so I went for the full sheet. I didn't waste all that mirri card though! It's gutted underneath. The dies are from two different companies but I thought they went well togther.


Comments

What wonderful cards Lynn, I love the paper into shapes and the embossing with it. Fabulous cards.
Faith x
Kathleen said…
A really super collection of cards with great images and design.

Kath x
Beautiful cards Lynn, I love them all. Well done you for getting ahead x
Beautiful cards. All look fantastic!
mamapez5 said…
A beautiful set of the cards. I love robins, but the gold frame on the last one really caught my eye. I am glad I am not the only one who saves the inner piece of mirri-card to use again.
I have the snow border you have used but I find it quite tricky to handle. The effect is great though. Kate x
A stunning collection of cards Linby, what not to love with a robin. Thank you for joining in the fun at the Rudolph Days Challenge this month.

Sue xx DT
Such sweet and cute papers, you used them really well!! Love the clean design of your cards with the shining sentiments and the embossed cardstock! And the last one is really striking!
Diane said…
What lovely selection of card designs Linby.

Hugs diane
scrappymo! said…
You got so many lovely cards made. My fave is the last one as I love mirri card at Christmas!

Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.