First signs of spring

 


Here's a tag I made inspired by the theme at Country view challenge "first signs of spring" theme. 

I used a tag cut with a CC die and then the large snowdrops also have a matching die and the sentiment. The smaller ones, I only got the die and no stamp, so I squiggled a few lines and happy with the result. I then used just minimal colouring on the snowdrops. 

On the background I used some of the stamps with watering can ink that came with the large snowdrop. stamp.

As it is the first time I have used the large snowdrop stamp and die and the smaller snowdrop die I am also entering into NBUS challenge too. My second entry - at this rate I will have no NBUS left rflol!!!

I did finish another piece of NBUS at the weekend - the Bookshop. It took a lot of hours and so many tiny fiddly bits to make, but I got there in the end. It comes with a lighting rig and also some other signs, but I decided against those for now.


Before I go I wanted to show you a vase I bought, coincidentally from Country View Crafts - it's Frida and I think she looks so lovely with the daffs. The cup and saucer I had to source separately.



Comments

First signs of Spring is so wonderful, so is this gorgeous card Lynn, I love how you used the die to draw a flower, clever you, beautiful colouring.
Bookshop!!!!!!!!!! absolutely amazing, what a wonderful piece(s) of work, looks incredible. What a find to get a cup and saucer to match this lovely vase.
Keep safe
Faith x
Vicky Hayes said…
I really love these gorgeous snowdrops Lynn and they look so pretty on your tag. Every year I promise myself I will get snowdrop stamps but I never seem to :/ Maybe next year! You know already how much I love your bookshop model - such a detailed piece of work. What a fun vase and cup and saucer too! Vicky x
Such stunning post, Linby! The tag made with the snowdrops die is delightful, I have never thought that they weren't stamped!! Your drawing skills are amazing!!
And the Bookshop - WOW!!!!- I'm just speechless! Such wonderful work of Art, full of incredible tiny details!!! And how many patience you put on it! Really stunning and wonderful!!!
Zoechaos said…
I love snowdrops but finding good stamps/images is hard, these are smashing great make x
Such a beautiful snowdrop tag! Snowdrops always remind me that spring is on its way 😁. I love the ones you created and the Kraft cardstock showcases them so beautifully. Your Frida vase from Country View Crafts is gorgeous too with those happy daffodils - perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Country View Challenges! Hugs,Jo x