Foxy in a snow blizzard

 


I made this bookmark for the latest Lavinia Stamps challenge. The theme is Snow Blizzard. 

I used a thin offcut to practice on, but then liked the result so kept it. I thought a bookmark seemed like a good idea. I haven't had the need for bookmarks much in the past as I read my kindle, but since the first lockdown I've taken more of a comfort in physical books for some reason.  You can find my book review blog at www.booksimo.blogspot.com

To make my blizzard I used a combination of flicked white paint and a white pen.

Comments

This is gorgeous Lynn, it does tell a story and I love it.
As for book verses Kindle, maybe it's because in the cold and wet, you can cuddle up with a book? I do find it different with my Kindle.
Keep safe
Faith x
brenda said…
Great effects for the snow blizzard Lynn, spotted a sentiment there that I am sure I need.

I can't get on with a kindle and much prefer a physical book with decent size print, know you can make the kindle sizes bigger but just not the same.

B x
Wow, such stunning scene! Love your blizzard so effective and Lavinia's stamps are very beautiful, always love them!
Tremendously lovely bookmark. This is such a captivating, peaceful image.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life