In a row ...

 


I've been inspired by two challenges to create this Christmas card. First was CAS Christmas Card challenge as I haven't used this little Westie stamp for so long.



I originally bought the stamp when I owned a westie, but sadly he is no longer with us. Secondly the current LIM challenge 
Originally I was going to put just one westie, but then I thought a trio looked better and qualified it for the LIM challenge. I added a little Christmas colour to his coat and a few lines for the snow with a fine liner.  Looking through my Christmas sentiments I felt this one from Mama Elephant was also a nice play on words!
Finally I added a few lightly stencilled snowflakes with Weathered wood DI, to give the background a little interest. 



Comments

Absolutely FAB-U-LUS, what a fun and wonderful idea Lynn. I love this card.
Faith x
Oh, how cute and fun CAS!! Those puppies make me smile and the sentiment too! :)
Anonymous said…
SO ADORABLE!!
your little Westies are so adorable, thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas :)
brenda said…
Sweet little Westie's Lynn and a super CAS creation.

B x
Kathyk said…
Fab make and a great image that needed no colouring either! Cracking CAS make

Kathyk
susiestacey said…
Lovely card Lynne, l have a little westie and can't imagine life without him, they certainly have character x Susanx
Barb Ghig said…
Your little 'Westies' are so cute and I love how you placed them as a trio on your card, Linby! Fun sentiment, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Christmas!
Loll said…
Awww ... this is an adorable card Linby!! Your trio of westie's is adorable. LOVE that soft and subtle snowflakes in the background. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!
Jane Willis said…
This is adorable - and done in white, the westies remind me a bit of the Havanese bundles of mischief that a couple of our blogging pals have, so maybe you need to mass-produce this design!
Jane
GD at CAS Christmas
Julia Aston said…
Love your sweet row of Westies - what a great design for our CAS Christmas Challenge - thanks for joining us! xx
Susan said…
What a wonderful Westie stamp! Love the way you have three of them in a row. Also love the faint hint of snowflakes. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas.