Love is - Week 610 at Allsorts challenge

 


The theme this week at Allsorts challenge is "Love is..." chosen by Tracy. 

I've chosen to make a "Galentines" card for a friend who is shielding. I used the Lawn Fawn reveal wheel die set with a set of  co-ordinating stamps. I changed the V into a G for the sentiment!


Our winner this week (chosen by random.org) will win a prize from our sponsor Chocolate Baroque  of this lovely stamp.
Chocolate Baroque Crackling Rose


Chocolate Baroque is a small independent art and craft company, based in the historic market town of Barnard Castle in County Durham in the North-East of England and is owned and run by Lesley Wharton. 

We design our own range of natural rubber art stamps from Sue's hand drawn originals, complemented by typography from Lesley.  The rubber stamps are made in house, by David, to our very exacting quality standards. And nothing gets past his eagle eye!

Comments

Tracy said…
Had to ask my daughter about Galentines, how quirky. Your card is fabulous and I love the idea of it.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Mummylade said…
Absolutely adorable!
Mervi said…
I have to ask my daughter what it means, translator didn't help.
Anyway the card is fabulous and cute;-))m
Never heard of "Galantines Day", but what a great idea and your card will go down a storm, it's fabulous, love the wheel and the great image, a Super card Lynn.
Faith x
Kathleen said…
A really super cute image and a lovely design.

Kath x
How cute and fun card!! Love it and the quirky sentiment! In Italian "Galantina" is a tipical food of Emilia Romagna zone. So I think that the mouse makes his best wishes for a good launch! :D
Wendy L said…
Lovely card for Allsorts and I love your bold ones on Sundays post too, xxx