Week 614 - Use yellow at Allsorts challenge

 


It's my turn to host the challenge at Allsorts this week and I've chosen the theme of "use yellow".

You might remember the frame I am filling on a theme of yellow and grey. I paper pieced the stamp Canary Bird Rose from Chocolate Baroque using yellow and grey for the leaves from some paper pads. It was going on a card, but I liked it so much I decided to put it into the frame instead.

I added some dots using a free stencil to give the background some interest and then went around the stems with a yellow promarker.

Our sponsors this week are Chocolate Baroque 

Comments

brenda said…
A lovely colour palette Lynn, the leaves look so soft in grey and the stencilled background sets it all of perfectly. Great theme thank you.

B x
Mervi said…
Gorgeous creation and the colours are perfect together;-))m
Crafting Queen said…
Beautiful card. Anesha x
This is stunning Lynn, I can see why you would want to keep it. Love the yellow and grey.
Faith x
Wendy L said…
Love it Lynn and a gorgeous stamp, xxx
Love the blue grey shade you used with yellow, it's very elegant and fresh! The stencil added a beautiful sunny feel!
Kathleen said…
I love this stamp, a great background and design, love the way you have coloured the stamp. Really enjoyed this challenge, thank you.

Kath x
Liz said…
Beautiful card Lynn, the stencilling makes a lovely background. xx
susiestacey said…
Your prject looks lovely framed Lynn.
Take care x Susan x
Ellibelle said…
What a great design, Lynn! Fabulous background for the pretty flower! The gray leaves on the flower are so effective!
Vicky Hayes said…
Thank you for choosing yellow this week Lynn - my feed is full of cheerful uplifting colour! Your paper pieced flower is stunning and I love the stencilled background too. Vicky x
Tracy said…
I love the yellow and grey together, and the stenciled background compliments it perfectly.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Sarn said…
This is SO pretty Lynn.

xxx