Westie photo challenge

 


When I saw the photo prompt at Inkspirational challenge I knew I just had to enter, as this photo reminds me so much of the Westie I had.


As I looked through my stamps an idea formed of making another piece for my frame - yes two in two days lol! At this rate it should make it to the wall very soon!

I used a stamp from Little Claire which comes as a 9 square grid, but I cut it apart and used just three of the squares. I also used a new die set from Lisa Horton. It's a slim line set and I used just one of the frames. I can see so many possibilities for this set and excited to use it more.

I mounted the little frames onto a piece of DP and then just added three die cut flowers. I'm so pleased how this turned out and to the challenge for giving me the idea.

Comments

Another fabulous card Lynn, fun and great thinking.
Faith x
brenda said…
It's that lovely colour palette again Lynn and those frames showcase the Westie perfectly.

B x
Crafting Queen said…
So sweet, love it. Anesha x
Lindsey said…
I hope the photo brought only happy memories to you! It certainly inspired you to make an adorable decor piece. Such cute images! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!
cm said…
Awww...your Westie decor makes me smile and I hope, that as you created it, special memories of your Westie brought you joy. Thank you for sharing this gem at Inkspirational.
~carol