Journaling and happiness



The new themes for the challenges at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge and Stamping Sensations challenge.

First my DT work for We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge where I have done some art journaling 
using Chocolate Baroque stamp set Bridge House and in the background the script part of Rose Stem Script. I used some neon ink daubers that I won several years ago and never really used, I thought they fitted  our theme of  Bright Sunny Colours. I used some tissue paper to highlight some of the word stamps on the page. I then used DIs to add some depth through sequin waste and to the edges of the pages. Finally I added some white highlights with a pen and drew some birds to add some more interest.

At Stamping Sensations challenge the theme is Beautiful BloomsUsing Chocolate Baroque Doodle Butterfly and Amazing Mackintosh Words I stamped over a gelli background I had made. I used black and grey inks to give some depth to the design. 




Comments

Mervi said…
Fabulous makes Lynn, lovely journal page;-))m
brenda said…
Where to start Lynn, loving the bright and vivid colours of your journal page which are very appropriate with Bridge House and the idea of water.

The the contracts of mono colours on the gelli background which gives an almost misty feel.

Enjoy the rest of the long weekend.

B x
Such fabulous AJ page, Lynn, it's really a dream with those muting fresh colours and the lovely Bridge House!!
Beautiful card too, your soft gelly background make the flowers pop so well!!
How very very Beautiful Lynn, I love the CB stamps.
Faith x
crafty-stamper said…
Fabulous journal page -great card and background love the stamps
Carol x
Mrs.B said…
A fabulous journal page, the background is perfect for the image. The card is lovely, love the bold flower with the soft background.
Avril xx
Kathleen said…
Two really super creations Lynn. A really gorgeous background and a lovely image on your first creation.
Some really great images and design with a lovely subtle background on the SS creation.

Kath x
pinky said…
Loving your journal page Lynne. I did a whole journal two years ago and was very pleased with myself. Your card is a real beauty with those stamps!
Mummylade said…
Really lovely projects!

Sorry I haven't been around to comment much of late, life and Covid swept over us and I've been trying to cope to the best of my ability. I hope you don't feel that I have ignored you cause that wasn't my intention. I will try to up my blogging game, I promise.
Tracy said…
Two fabulous makes Lynn, love the journaling page, the colours are great.
Thank you for your comment on my harlequin rose make, if you would like it, it is still available in the set but not on it's own, I have changed my link to show this too, sorry for the misinformation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x