Landscape or Scene at Allsorts challenge

 


This week at Allsorts challenge it is my turn to host and I want you to please "Make a landscape or scene"

I'm still filling my multi frame with work in the yellow and grey spectrum. I wasn't sure if this Penny Black stamp would work in those colours, but I am pleased how it turned out. Here's how it looked the last time I used it. Which I loved, but I now also love it in the limited pallet. 


I used different watercolours and inks in plain and pearlescent in shades of yellow and grey. Adding some white pearl highlights for clouds. To add some interest I used a stencil over the top and some small geo stamps from a Rosa stamp set.

The winner this week chosen by random.org will receive this lovely Rare Earth Beautiful Blooms  stamp set.




Comments

Mervi said…
How versatile stamp with different colours and sentiments, lovely;-))m
Fabulous landscape with those sunny colours!! Very Summery!
brenda said…
I'm in Tuscany, the sun is shining down and I'm off for a risotto lunch and a glass or two of prosecco with my friend Luciana (and nobody has ever heard of COVID). If only and I sometimes wonder if I will ever get to visit her again.

But seriously I love the warm colours you used this time and the theme, thank you.

B x
I'm with Brenda and her friend, this transports me to another life, so very beautiful Lynn, especially on a wet and windy Saturday.
Faith x
Ellibelle said…
I've had this stamp on my wish list for some time but still haven't gotten it. This is another gorgeous creation! Love the monochromatic look!
Thanks for the wonderful theme, I really enjoyed the challenge!
Wendy L said…
So pretty but the 2nd wins the day for me,xxx
Crafting Queen said…
Two beautiful cards, love the colours in the second one. Anesha x
Kathleen said…
Wow, this is gorgeous Lynn really stunning mix off colours, I can feel the warmth from here.

Kath x
Diane said…
Fabulous landscapes and what lovely watercolors.

Hugs diane
Craftyfield said…
I have had this stamp on my radar since it came out... I have to say my favourite version is the watercoloured one as it is looks so realistic and is so beautifully stamped and painted. But the monochrome works too...
Inkyfingers said…
This is so gorgeous and I love the colours you used. The whole image has great depth with the stell additions. Beautiful!
Hugs
Carol x
coldwaters2 said…
This is beautiful Lynn it reminds me of foreign places that I have visited on the past.
hugs
lorraine x
Tracy said…
A beautiful warm scene, I love the scenes in both colourways, gorgeous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x