Nouveau and hydrangea

 


A mid month reminder for the themes at the challenges  We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge and Stamping Sensations challenge.

We want to see Bright Sunny colours at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge so for my DT card I made a background using DIs Pink Flamingo, Squeezed lemonade and Scattered straw. I used a TL die for the background which I thought evoked the art nouveau theme. Then I cut some more of the die from a piece of the background I had left and reinserted them into the die and scattered over the card too. 

I also used the diecut as a stencil for the background 

I've used Chocolate Baroque stamps Nouveau LovebirdsMini Scripts and Amazing Mackintosh Words


At Stamping Sensations challenge the theme is beautiful blooms. I made a background using a gelli print and cut a circle and banner from it. Then I stamped Chocolate Baroque Hydrangea Tag onto it several times, using different shades of purple and blue inks in my stamping platform.

Comments

Mervi said…
Lovely and unique card, beautiful;-))m
brenda said…
Need to get my head round navigating this new blogger layout Lynn, two lovely creations, the first certainly says sunshine and the tone on tone colours of the second lovely.

B x
Tracy said…
I love your gelli plate background with the Hydrangeas, and fab design with the Art Nouveau.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
coldwaters2 said…
Hi Linby I am loving both these wonderful creations the images, designs and colours are really eye catching
hugs
lorraine x
They are both so striking and vibrant Linby, your Art Nouveau one really pop out from the delicate background, and love the sweet gelli print for the gorgeous Hidrangea!
Mrs.B said…
Lovely cards Lynn, the first is so unusual, a great design. Love the shades of stamping on the Hydrangea.
Avril xx