Paris mini album

 


The "We will always have Paris theme at Country View challenge really got my creative juices going! This is my second entry and I was inspired to create a mini album for some of the photos from our trip to Paris in 2012. I've been meaning to get around to this and now I have thanks to the challenge.


I had saved some tickets and the key card from the hotel, so I incorporated those into the album. I used a Debbi Moore bookazine for the papers.


On the other side I put the photos and did some stamping with my various French themed stamps.

Comments

OH! My goodness, so much detail and beautiful Lynn.
Faith x
Crafting Queen said…
Really beautiful creation. Love the design. Hugs Anesha
brenda said…
This is lovely Lynn and keeping to the sepia tones really works very well, happy memories.

B x
Wow!!This album is really full of love and creativity! Love so much the vintage look of the papers and stamps! Great how you used your own memories in the whole design! Love so much also how the cover looks, with the Eiffel Tower and the so feminine border of roses!
Kate said…
I've been meaning to do a mini album for my sister of our trip to Paris for ages! Beautiful work - thanks for the inspiration!
It certainly did get your creative juices flowing Lynn, your mini album is fabulous. I love the sepia tones and there is so much of interest to look at. It's also a lovely way of using your photos, I bet you have some wonderful memories of your trip too. Great work! x
Corrie Herriman said…
Fabulous project ! Thank you for your contribution to our May challenge over at Country View Challenges! Corrie x
Jane said…
Wow this is stunning. Thanks so much for joining our May challenge over at country view xx