Triangles

 


When I saw the challenge at Inkspirational was for Triangles I initially thought it would be a good use of some papers I have. But then I remembered this turnabout triangle stamp that hasn't seen ink in a while and decided to go with that.

I thought I would follow on with the triangle theme and cut two triangles of card from my snippet box. I also used a piece of snippet for the sentiment. Stamping the ink pad colours I had used for the background randomly and then cutting out the sentiment. It actually sits within a circle but I cut that away and then thought the "birthday" did not stand out enough, so I went around it with a black fineliner pen as it was already on the card and too late to double mount!

I'm also popping along to Di's snippet playground with this card. I was thrilled to see one my cards in her top picks this week.

Comments

Love the triangle theme Lynn, great card & colours.
Faith x
Lots of stamping there with those triangles, they make a fab background.
Lorraine
Diane said…
Fun color combination and design Linby.

Hugs diane
Vicky Hayes said…
Congratulations on your showcase at The Snippets Playground this week Lynn! This one is another fabulous card. I love how graphic it is and brilliant for one of those Male cards! Vicky x
PS Thank you so much for that lovely message you left me - really made my day!
brenda said…
What great stamping Lynn, really eye catching in those colours.

B x
Wow! Stunning design, so different and beautiful!
Great work with your turnabout triangle stamp!!
Liz said…
Great triangle themed card, Lynn. xx
Di said…
Great card Lynn! At first glance I almost collapsed thinking you'd stuck a gazillion teeny triangles on to create the background! Phew - don't DO that to me!

Hugs

Di xx
Marina said…
You've really made fantastic use of the triangles on this fabulous card. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.