Under the Sea and more bluebells




The Lavinia Stamp challenge for May is "Under the Sea". 

As you are only allowed to use Lavinia products, and I don't (as yet) own any water themed Lavinia stamps I decided to put Rue swinging under the sea! I created this in my journal using left over inks and paints, it just so happened this was a green/blue page. 

I then stamped over and also used a Lavinia stencil.

Thanks for looking. I'm pleased to report that I found an English bluebell yesterday on my walk! See last Saturday's post to know more about it.



Unfortunately this wood is not full of English bluebells.

Comments

Kathleen said…
Definitely a WOW factor for this super creation.

Kath x
brenda said…
Totally magical Lynn and as I said on your IG, that's a proper Bluebell Wood, beautiful.

B x
Diane said…
Really magical design and fabulous colors.

Hugs diane
WOW! Lynn, what an amazing card, gorgeous colours and design. Love those bluebells.
Faith x
Wow! How clever interpretation of the challenge theme! You stretched your stamps so well! And great use of your left over colours too!! Absolutely magical AJ page! Love the stencilled underwater and the baubles!
Beautiful photos of bluebells and that wood is just stunning, such amazing place!!!