We will always have Paris!

 


As soon as I saw the theme of "We will always have Paris" at Country View Challenge I knew I had to make something. I had a few ideas but this one won out as I got to use my NBUS Penny Black Stamp. She originally had a parasol in her hand and it went over her head. As it didn't fit with my design I fortunately was able to fussy cut it away.

The papers are from a Carta Bella pad called "Metropolitan Girl", this is also a NBUS item! the stamps are from a Two Jays vintage travel set and yes - also NBUS.

I'm entering in the NBUS challenge also. 

Thanks for looking. On my walk yesterday we spied some chicks and a well disguised Heron.





Can you see the Heron below?

Here he is!

then he allowed us to get closer.

Comments

How lovely card about Paris, and it really speak French! :D Great design with those papers and the lady/mademoiselle is the perfect centre point, a great catch eye!!
Adorable little chick. :) The heron is gorgeous. We have always some white and also some grey herons as this in our river, just in the centre of the city.
Hugs
Kathleen said…
Brilliant creation, super image, great colours and design. Fab photo's too.

Kath x
coldwaters2 said…
Beautiful card Linby the image looks so chic perfect for Paris, love the background and details, I also love, love your pictures of nature, those little ducklings are so cute I have seen a Heron around the local pond he has landed on the house tops at times can't believe how big they are when they fly.
hugs
lorraine x
brenda said…
A lovely take on the theme Lynn, she is a perfect image for it. One has to hope we will be able to go there again soon, and Venice, how I miss that one.

Super photos with great clarity.

B x
Crafting Queen said…
Love your card, great design. Your photos are so cute. Anesha x
Miriam said…
Wonderful project. Thank you for joining in with the Country View Crafts challenge.
Karen Dunbrook said…
such a cute and fun card..love the look.
Your pics are lovely too.
xx Karen
Darnell said…
What a lovely trip to Paris you have laid out for us, Linby! I want to be her! And your nature photographs of the baby birds and heron are sensational! You know they stole the show for me! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS and well done using a LOT of it! Hugs, Darnell
Such a wonderful card! I love how you've captured Paris with the pretty shops and map, your lady is super stylish too - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Country View Challenges! Hugs, Jo x