Week 626 Any celebration (not Birthday) at Allsorts

 


This week at Allsorts challenge Mervi would like to see  Any celebration (not Birthday). I decided to celebrate a new home with this card.

I've used a Chocolate Baroque stamp set called Home Sweet Home . After colouring the image with promarkers, I simply cut out with a stitched circle die, then one slightly larger in a beige linen cardstock. I mounted the whole thing onto a piece of papermania paper which I thought was complimentary to the image.

Comments

Mervi said…
Fabulous stamp and beautiful card!
Happy weekend;-))m
Wendy L said…
Really sweet stamp, lovely card Lynn, xxx
A lovely image and sweet New Home card.
Lorraine
brenda said…
That image makes for a perfect New Home card Lynn, it's got a really homely feel to it.

B x
How sweet card for a new home Linby, it feel comfy with these lovely colours and patterned paper! The stamp is so pretty!!
HilaryJane said…
This is lovely, don't we all wish we lived in a home like that? xx
Ellibelle said…
I'm really loving this stamp, Lynn! And fun coloring with the yellow roof! A really beautiful card!
coldwaters2 said…
Hi Lynn I do love that stamp you have used it is perfect for a New Home card I also love the papers and dies you have used a super make
hugs
lorraine x
Inkyfingers said…
What a lovely card, Lynn. Love the crafty flowered background paper and the whimsical image is beautiful.
Take care.
Hugs
Carol xx