June Rudolph day

 


It's time for the new Rudolph challenge over on Mo's blog. This month I have created a few cards using a truck and tree die that came with a magazine. I didn't get the magazine and regretted it ever since, but luckily a very kind friend generously cut some out for me.

For the first card I also used some TH mountain dies, one is standalone and the smaller ones are from a TH globe set.


We actually know someone who has a red truck like this and that is why I wanted the die cuts. So this will be their Christmas card this year. I then did one in all gold. the deer die is from JND and the sentiment is from Creative Expressions.


I can't decide which way that tree looks best in the back of the truck - so I did it the opposite way on this last card.

Comments

brenda said…
What a fun and cheery collection Lynn.

B x
LOVE your cards Lynn, their all so different, the truck is perfect in each.
Faith x
Kathleen said…
Great use of the dies, super design and how different they look in the lovely different colour ways.

Kath x
You surely put the diecut trucks to a great use! All the three cards are lovely and my favourite is the second one, kraft and green with red is an elegant colours combo!
You've been busy with the die cutting Lin, a great collection of cards. Thanks you for taking part in the Rudolph Days challenge this month.

Sue xx
Super cards Lynn and I especially like the second one with the deer on. I'm also thinking it must have been a while since I've visited your blog as it's looking very different in it's layout but I love it, very contemporary x
Jenny L said…
Hi Linby,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Oh isn't those dies brill and such a great give away.
Thank goodness your friend cut some out for you.
Love all your wonderful makes with the die cuts they all look stunning.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.
scrappymo! said…
What a fabulous scene you have created. While I love the truck in red, it also looks fabulous in the gold mirri. I have a similar die and have made it up in red and out a wobbler under it. I will have to give the gold mirri a try as it makes it pop.

Thanks for taking part in the June Rudolph Days Challenge.